- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix rice and water. Soak 5 minutes; drain. Stir in thawed vegetables.
- 2. Cut 4 (10x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray center of one side of each with cooking spray. Spoon one-fourth of the rice mixture on center of each sheet. Top each with 1 chicken breast.
- 3. In small bowl, mix honey, lime juice and Sriracha sauce. Spoon evenly over chicken.
- 4. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal. Place packets on ungreased cookie sheet with sides.
- 5. Bake about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Let stand 5 minutes.
Second, we upped the rice to 3/4 cup and the water to 3/4 cup.
Every thing else we followed.
Easy and tasty!