Cheesy Chicken Casserole
This was one really tasty meal!
2 packages of thin chicken breasts.
a few slices of prosciutto.
a half bag of fresh spinach.
an 8oz. package of mushrooms.
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb and Garlic.
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup olive oil.
8 oz. shredded Swiss or mozzarella.
Preheat oven to 375.
spray a 13x9 pan with Pam. Craig used a 11x11.
Whisk together olive oil, wine and savory herb envelope, then pour over everything.
Now when Craig took the foil off, there was so much liquid, he drained it off before adding cheese. I think next time he'll saute the mushrooms first to eliminate a lot of the water.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
This recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. As usual, Craig modified it a bit to get it a lot less fat.
- 1 pound uncooked Hot Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups (16 ounces) light sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots
- and sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
We served it with steamed broccoli. It was good!