- 1 pound uncooked Hot Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups (16 ounces) light sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots
- and sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
We served it with steamed broccoli. It was good!